Sunday, May 15, 2011

Subway

171 Pham Ngu Lao, District 1
Telephone: 08.838244527
Email: mark.mcgrath@subway.com.vn

Yes... Saigon has it's own Subway Sandwich shop. For some people it's just another sandwich shop, but for others it was heaven sent. This shop is located in backpacker's row. The store front my be a little hidden from the street, but I promise it's there.

This Subway showcases what you'd expect: fresh bread, lots of toppings, sauces, cheese and most of the meats you would find anywhere else. They have yet to get permission to import turkey, so sorry for all you turkey lovers. Not all of the sauces are available yet either. The manager informed us that it may just take some time to gage the success of the shop and then get the permission needed to import the rest of the goods.

All I can say was my roasted chicken sandwich fixed the way I wanted was awesome. For a moment it felt like I was back in the states. 

Rating (out of 5): รครครค

No comments:

Post a Comment